Monday, November 14, 2011

The Offspring of Pr...


Tonight, after a less productive weekend then I have hoped for, I started to question my ability to focus.  I love reading stuff on wikipedia, but it’s almost as if procrastination and ADHD had a baby.  Maybe that’s the real reason why professors don’t want you to use wikipedia.  You’re reading information you need for your research paper, then open a link in another tab, then another and then another.  Afterwards you go to those tabs and read, and the vicious cycle starts all over again.
            Also, I hope to do more comic strips. I hope someone finds this one funny.

EDITED- So I can't right the letter P late at night...a lot of people thought it said Dr. But no.  I'm sure you going to figure it out.  I'm going to move on from this first attempt at a comic and hope I do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment