Friday, November 18, 2011

Maya Room Modeling


Now for some 3D modeling from last semester, well rooms for now.  I’m sure I’ll get around to posting other Maya projects from last semester, but I feel like they need some touching up.  So for now enjoy some room modeling I did, some realistic texturing and then I did some cell shading.


The assignment behind this was to model a room from a photograph.  It seemed easy enough, but what I didn’t think about were all the objects on the shelves, which were actually fun to do nonetheless.


These two rooms were for a different class where I had to start a process book for an animated short.  I was having a lot of fun in Maya, and figured I would model a room for my character’s bedroom.  This made it easier to form the storyboard as well.  The first room was made a too little realistic for the style of the character.  Then I learned how to do cell shading and that seem to fit better.   

This one was a trade I did for a friend’s short, an ice cream shop.  In return, she did a turn around for my character for my short.

No comments:

Post a Comment